When browsing this website at digifix, you hereby agree to abide by the Terms of Service and corresponding rules and regulations of this website. You also agree to comply with these terms, breaching which you shall not be allowed to access this portal.
- Behavior of User
You are not permitted to perform the following tasks without written reply mail from digifix:
- Copy, use, or alter any content
- Use content on the digifix website for commercial usage or public showcasing (non-commercial or commercial)
- Try to disassemble or decode any software from the digifix website
- Eliminate any proprietary or copyright notations from the content, or
- Give the content to another user or server
digifix does not take responsibility for the accuracy, probable results, and content on its internet platforms or other associated content available on other portals linked to this website.
digifix or its partners shall not be answerable to any damages (including but not exhaustive of related to stoppage in business, or profit or data losses) under any circumstances concerning the inability to use the content on digifix’s website.
- Misprints and Modifications
The content on digifix’s website could comprise photographic, technical, or typing errors. digifix does not take responsibility for the accuracy, recentness, or completion of its content. digifix may alter its portal contents without prior notice. Nevertheless, digifix does not promise to modify them.
digifix has not viewed the content of other sites whose material is linked to this platform. The presence of such links does not depict digifix’s approval. Users shall browse such websites at their own risk.
- Alterations to Terms and Conditions
digifix can modify these terms and conditions without prior notice. You hereby agree to abide by the then terms of service when accessing this portal.
- Governing Law
The claims pertaining to digifix will be handled by the laws followed by Gurgaon jurisdiction without considering its conflict of legal provisions.
Cookies are small-sized files, including an unknown and distinct tracker. A website sends these files to your browser, and these get stored on your system’s drive.
- We shall gather and utilize personal information only with the aim of the fulfillment of purposes that we specify or other related uses unless the user provides us with written consent or the law requires it.
- We shall keep the information in our database only till our purposes require them.
- We shall gather the data by ethical and legal methods.
- We require the personal data to be applicable for the purpose of usage, and thus, must be complete, latest, and accurate.
- We shall safeguard your personal information from disclosure, alteration, duplication, illegal usage, theft, or loss, through security protections.